We pride ourselves on the quality of our staff, which is composed of appropriately certified/licensed, well-trained, and highly caring individuals who are truly invested in the development of all of the children that they treat.
Our home-and-center-based staff includes:
- Certified Special Educators
- Licensed Social Workers (LMSW and LCSW)
- Licensed Speech/ Language Pathologists (Bilingual and Monolingual)
- CFY Speech Therapists and certified Teachers of Speech and Language Disabled
- Licensed Occupational Therapists (OTR/L)
- Licensed Physical Therapists
Our center-based staff also includes trained paraprofessionals, under the supervision of certified special educators. All of our home-based ABA professionals are certified special educators or licensed social workers, who have been trained in ABA in our centers and are in frequent communication with the director of our autism program. All of our evaluators are licensed/certified and experienced in their areas of expertise (including Special Education, Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Social Work, and Psychology).
Apply to join our team, here.